So You Want to Sell Your Product…
…That’s absolutely fabYOUlous, but here are a few tips to help you structure your product and have a successful website.
Lets get started!
Simple is best. When it comes to selling information you don’t want to use a full content-rich site. The best approach is often a sales-letter type website where you answer all the concerns of the reader and show them exactly why they need your product.
Stick to a simple sales page without many graphics or clutter. Keep the reader focused in a congruent order – reading down the page – until they get to the order button.
- Build trust and credibility. It’s no longer enough to simply have a long sales page saying how great your product is. Reader’s today want to know that there is a real person behind the website they can trust. You can build this trust and credibility by including a few important pages on your website. They are:
- FAQ – A frequently asked questions page is great because although it is directly answering the reader’s concerns, it’s also emphasizing your sales message. Include this page on your information product sales page website for great results. Make sure you include an order button within your FAQ page.
- About Us – People buy from people they like and trust. Include an “about us” section so that your potential customer can learn more about the person behind the website. Include business information as well as a little personal information about the business. This is a great way to connect with your customers and build trust.
- Contact Us – Including your contact information on your website is really important. No one wants to buy from an anonymous source. Remember you’re asking these people to trust you with their money, so you need to give them a reason to do so. Include clear contact information including an address, email option as well as telephone number.
- Customer Feedback – While you don’t want to give exact testimonials or sales figures to remain compliant with the FTC, you can include positive comments your customers have sent you. This can be information about how your product has helped them or even about your customer service. Positive comments can go a long way towards building trust and credibility.
Make it clear. The final component to include in your website structure, is a clear call to action. Make it easy for customers to order your product. Include links to your order page and reinforce the order in a summary. Let them know what they’re getting for how much and how the item will be delivered.
All of this information not only makes it easy for your customer to understand what they’re getting and to order, but also lowers the amount of customer support and refunded orders you may receive.
To get you started with creating info products, here’s a little something to help you out Click Here!
And don’t forget to share your thoughts and questions below. I’d love to know what your experience has been with social media, websites and blogging and whether you are still searching for a simple website solution yourself.
Until next time…
P.S. Internet Marketing is the way to go! Connect with me and I will personally make sure you succeed! CLICK HERE.